Romantic Marriage Stories Forum
November 19, 2017, 09:57:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks for visiting the Romantic Marriage Stories Forum. As the forum grows, I truly hope it will help make your marriage more romantic. If you like the stories at the "Romantic Marriage Stories" Web site or if you have some great ideas on romance yourself, please join one of the discussions or start a new one.

Note: Self-registration is disabled. I did that because of too much spam. But don't let that deter you. If you would like to join the forum, please email me at the address found on the Web site, and I will register you.

Bill Quinn
Romantic Marriage Stories
(romanticmarriagestories.com)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Romance and Christianity  (Read 5906 times)
JesusandWe2

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »

Hello to All!  (Anybody out there?  Looks like this forum is brand new!)

I have been reading a number of your beautiful stories at this site: www.romancebetweenthelines.com.  I am absolutely enamoured by the nature of these stories.  I am fascinated that stories that are so delicately written, are so erotic in nature.  And yet, how I can go away from them not feeling dirty (as though voyeristic in nature), but rather uplifted!

I can't believe that I have finally found the source and can now read them to my heart's content.

As per the subject of this thread, it is quite simple for me:  God is Love (as the Bible attests to).  He is the One Who created marriage between a man and a woman, and the love relationship they share.  Romance and love go hand in hand.  I read the term "God is the Author of Romance" somewhere, and I believe that with all my heart.  God romanced ME right into a relationship with Himself.   And, He has given my husband and me something special in our marriage.

Bottom line:  No God= No REAL Romance!  God= REAL Romance!
Bill Quinn
Administrator

"You stole my heart with one glance of your eyes."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 06:19:30 PM »

Hi JesusandWe2,

"Anybody out there?" Well, I'll always be here! But your right: I have just launched this forum, so you're only the second reader who has joined. Thanks so much--I really appreciate it. Hopefully, the forum will continue to grow.

My site, "Romantic Marriage Stories," is not explicitly a "Christian" Web site, but I personally am a believer, so I agree with your comments entirely. Therefore, even though my stories don't explicitly mention Jesus, they do present the high Christian view of the sanctity of marriage.

I also appreciate your comments about my stories. To get feedback like that is very encouraging. Thanks so much. I am glad too that you have found Sheila's Web site, "Romance Between the Lines." She's a friend of mine and has been carrying my stories for several years now. Of course, I'm also glad you found my own site! It has all 20 of my stories, along with quite a bit of additional material.

I hope as this forum grows, you will continue to enjoy it and take part in the discussions.

Bill
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 06:41:03 PM by Bill Quinn » Logged

Bill Quinn
Romantic Marriage Stories
www.romanticmarriagestories.com
djohnson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »

Hey there Jesusandwe2 And bill of course, how are you? Sorry i have been absent for so long been working on a  few things.  Like writing stories for the the site site . I will try to  be around more Nice meeting you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: